I love trying to find creative ways to tell my wife that I love her. One of my favorites is writing her little love notes and leaving them in places she will discover later by surprise. I've done this when she's gone on trips for several days, and when we've been apart throughout a single day of busyness.
Remember we've talked about the key to a woman's heart being an unexpected gift at an unexpected time? That's 100% what this is. Surprise your wife by leaving written evidence that she is your number one. They don't all have to say "I love you," they just all have to mean that. Notes like "I miss you right now" or "I had a wonderful time with you last night" all translate into "I love you" when presented in the right way. (But don't forget to say "I love you" sometimes too.)
So think of a way to surprise your wife with a little note from you. I've listed a few ideas below, and feel free to share some of your own in the comments.
- Leave a note on her dashboard to surprise her before she heads off to work. (Or drive by her work during some free time during the day and stick it in there — she'll be even more impressed.)
- Pack an "I Miss You" card in her luggage right before she leaves on a trip.
- Send her some flowers and a card on a day when you didn't do anything to require it.
- If she's in school, sneak "I love you" messages into her notes that she'll find when she gets to class.
- Get real creative and have someone deliver the card at an unexpected moment. (Maybe have the waiter at the restaurant she goes to every day during her lunch break hand it to her with her meal.)
- Send her an e-mail during the day letting her know you're thinking about her.
Those are just a few things that came to my mind. What ideas can you come up with?